Ten Steps to Surviving a New Job:
- Don't sleep with the client. It'll get you fired. (Sounds easy enough.)
- Don't blink when new client turns out to be former one-night stand.
- Don't call same client a jerk for never texting you back.
- Don't believe client when he says he really, really wanted to call.
- Remember, the client is always right-so you can't junk punch him when he demands new design after new design.
- Ignore accelerated heartbeat every time sexy client walks into room.
- Definitely ignore client's large hands. They just mean he wears big gloves.
- Don't let client's charm wear you down. Be strong.
- Whatever you do, don't fall for the client. You'll lose more than your job-maybe even your heart.
- If all else fails, see rule number one again.
He knows just how to make her forget her fear of flying...a sexy new story from USA TODAY bestselling author Jennifer Blackwood...
As an Air Marshal, I have two rules: keep everyone safe and always remain professional. But when I take a seat next to the hot blonde in 7B, I can only promise one of those things.
Abby Winters and her uptight librarian attire are more than a little distracting. And when she grabs onto me during turbulence--all bets are off.
A mile-high hookup is great, but what happens when we land and neither one of us wants to walk away...